Highbrow: Bi-annual Interdisciplinary Journal of Research
View More details of the journal. We invite Research Papers/Research articles for our April and October Issue. Kindly send Abstract of Research Paper and Full length paper to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please follow the guidelines strictly to facilitate publication.
- Last Date of Abstract Submission for April Issue -15 February
- Last Date of Full length Paper Submission for April Issue -5 March
- Last Date of Abstract Submission for October Issue -15 August
- Last Date of Full length Paper Submission for October Issue -5 September
Instruction to the Authors
Authors who are interested in writing the research paper/review article must submit their full length paper at email@example.com
- It must be original and should not have been published anywhere.
- Must be typed on one side of the paper (A-4 size) with 1 inch margin.
- The Research Paper must be accompanied with an abstract of 150-200 words.
- The style must be Times New Roman for English and Kruti Dev 010 for Hindi
with font size 13 for the matter and font size 14 for the Heading.
- Manuscripts must be in Microsoft word program.
- All the research papers must be provided in hardcopy as well as softcopy.
- Title of the paper must be Bold, Sentence Case (Capitalize each word in the
heading) and Center aligned.
- Capitalize only First letter of each word in the title.
- Text of the paper must be in Justified Mode.
- Length of the full-paper should not exceed 2000-2500 words.
- References must be listed alphabetically at the end of the paper in the order-
Surname, Name of the author, Name of the book/journal, Place of publication,
Publisher's name, page no (if any),Year. Name of the book/journal must be in
th ******Example – Gibbons, Reginald, ed. The Poet's work: 29 Masters of 20
Century Poets on the Origins and Practice of their Art. Boston, Houghton Miffin
- Each paper must be accompanied by a declaration that it is an original work and
not being published anywhere else or sent for publication.
- Final decision regarding suitability of articles resides with the editors.
- Abstract should be followed by the main paper.
- Editorial Board reserves the right to condense or make necessary alterations in the
- Manuscripts should be strictly in accordance with the prescribed format of the
Journal. Proof(s) will not be sent to the author(s).
The names and contact numbers of the Editorial Board members are as below:
| Dr.(Mrs.) Shampa Malhotra
|| Chief Editor
| Dr.(Mrs.) Archana Srivastava
|| Associate Editor
|Dr.(Mrs.) Megha Singh